SCOPE & WIN Raffle Mechanics
- All Grade 10 and Grade 12 students of the current school year 2020-2021 from both private and public schools and are officially residing in the immediate area of a participating STI campus are eligible to join the raffle. STI employees and their relatives up to 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified to join the raffle
- Qualified students must take and finish the STI SCOPE online at scope.sti.edu for FREE
- Those who will take the SCOPE from April 8, 2021 to August 31, 2021 are eligible to win
- After taking the SCOPE, the qualified participating students will receive an e-raffle stub which will be sent to their registered email. Only one e-raffle stub will be issued per qualified student participant.
- The electronic raffle draw will be held on September 1, 2021 at the participating STI campuses and witnessed
by a DTI representative.
Cagayan de Oro
San Jose Del Monte
STI West Negros University
- Raffle draw winners will be notified through the contact details provided by the winner when he/she took the STI SCOPE. The winners will also be announced and posted on STI’s social media pages (Official STI Facebook and participating STI campuses' Facebook fan pages, Instagram account, and Twitter account).
- Redemption period shall be within 60 days from notification to the registered email. If the prize is not claimed within the stipulated period, STI reserves the right to draw another winner with the presence of a DTI representative.
- The winners will receive: (1) a brand new Acer Travelmate laptop and (2) a scholarship grant that covers 100% of the tuition fee only for the first year in Senior High School or first year (2 semesters) in College. Other fees such as, but not limited to registration, miscellaneous, books, uniform, and other school fees, shall be to the account of the student.
- The laptop and scholarship grant are not transferrable nor convertible to cash.
- Upon claiming the prizes, the winner must present the following:
- Two valid forms of identification: Student ID and photocopy of birth certificate
- Proof of residency (photocopy of utility bills or credit card statements)
- Email of e-raffle stub
- If the winner is a minor, parents/guardians must accompany the winner to claim the prize.
- By participating in the raffle, the winner agrees to cooperate with and participate in any advertising or publicity activities of STI. The winner agrees that STI may publicize his/her name and photograph on STI's website & social media channels.